(meteorobs) OT: UARS fireball ... what was being said on the "Meteorite List"

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 11:35:34 EDT 2011

For what it's worth, the objects in the video are way too static and slow.  If UARS, the event would have been over probably 15 seconds.  There would be trails and fragmentation, and the pattern would have been tight prior to dark flight.
I checked the sentinel video for that time here in OKC (Noted a comment on that).  Nothing.
I think this thing is entertaining a lot of deep sea fish in the Pacific, but just my personal opinion.