(meteorobs) Come on Dirk...

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 19:16:31 EDT 2011

Just for WHally; I did not post the video directly on my site.  I confirmed with Marco that the video was indeed a fake thus I didnt post it.  The other story about spacetrash and a crater being created have not been confirmed and may not have anything to do with the faked video.  The siting report from Fort St. John, may be consistant with the fall (still unknown at this time).  Best Regards, Dirk Ross....Tokyo

Yes, Sometimes I do sleep and things get added and corrected as more information comes in.  Best regards, WHally!  Dirk Ross...Tokyo