(meteorobs) Come on Dirk...

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 19:57:42 EDT 2011

Marco,  I have confirmed with the person that observed a large object passing over Fort ST John that they use Pacific time (just like Vancouver).  So this WOULD match with times given as 11:30 EDT.  Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

Perhaps Calgary or other Sentinel Allsky cameras in Canada caught it. Put out the work for operators to check their tapes.