(meteorobs) Litchfield Conn object falls from sky

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Thu Apr 12 13:52:57 EDT 2012

Refresher!

For comparison, a sperm whale can be 12 to 18 m long, and weighs more
than 20000 kg.

Douglas Adams (The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) --
""Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all
probability a sperm whale had suddenly been called into existence
several miles above the surface of an alien planet. And since this is
not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent
creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a
whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any
more.  This is a complete record of its thoughts from the moment it
began its life till the moment it ended it.

"Ah
 ! What’s happening? it thought.

" Er, excuse me, who am I?

" Hello?

" Why am I here? What’s my purpose in life?""

George John Drobnock

Douglas Adams must be laughing from his grave...

Chris

*******************************
Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com

On 4/12/2012 8:39 AM, charlie speegle wrote:
> http://bit.ly/HEwTYZ
> from Litchfield, Conn, a motorist reported that a green, glowing
object the size of a whale fell from the sky into Batham Lake around 2am
Tuesday. A state trooper 10 miles away also saw something fall from the
sky in the area around Batham or Morris. Fire fighter searched the lake
and fall no
debris.