(meteorobs) Web Page

Grigoris Maravelias gr.maravelias at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:42:32 EDT 2012

Hello! I was impressed to see a translation into Greek, so I checked the
link and found out that they are not Greek, but rather cyrillic
characters (some resemble a lot to Greek characters). So I suppose it
directs a language originating from the Eastern part of Europe, although
I cannot really say which exactly (russian, bulgarian, serbian, ...).

Cheers

Grigoris