(meteorobs) Web Page (not macedonian)

jackob strikis jdstrikis at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 19:48:11 EDT 2012

My friends Chris and Ed hello.

Sorry for the PM, but there is no point of telling you this in the meteorobs mailing list in public and make people confused.

The Macedonia (as you can see from the map below where Macedonia is in red colour) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/PosGreekMacedonia.png  is a part on the northern Greece where people speak and wright Greek, there is no language called macedonian and there is no country called macedonia.

The very close neightbour of our country (Greece) is called F.Y.R.O.M.  Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedoniawhere they do not speak Greek and they are not Macedonians, they are Yugoslavs and they speak the Cirilic language.

Sorry for saying the above but deplomacy in the area is very unstable and we all must be very ceareful to what we say (especially in public places like the mailing list).

Hope for clear sky to you and your families

J.D.Strikis
Elizabeth Observatory of Athens (Greece)