(meteorobs) Daylight Fireball Over California-Nevada, April 22, 2012

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Sun Apr 22 14:15:06 EDT 2012

Hi Robert,

Just want to comment on something you said below.

Many of the most significant meteors, where rocks were found (witnessed
falls) on the ground, happened in full daylight!  It is not really unusual
to expect that.

This is why my camera records 24/7 and why I think all cameras should be
recording 24/7.

I do not think my camera would have caught this one from my location, but
others may have.

Kindest Regards,

Jim

Jim Wooddell