(meteorobs) Lyrids from Colorado

catlin cat at catlin.force9.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 02:33:00 EDT 2012

Wow. Many thanks for that Chris.

Do you think that I may be able to obtain just one picture of this year's
Lyrids to place on Aquarine my website?

It's quite a cultured space even if a be as so bold to say it myself.

www.aquarine.org.uk

Don't worry if they are all copyright etc. No problem.

Thanks for sharing your wondrous insight.

Clear skies - long (thinish) trains!

Mike