(meteorobs) Radio meteors listening slow dying?

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Aug 6 16:22:30 EDT 2012

Hi all:

 It look bad some results now that analogue transmitters are going
off line world wide.

 I now getting lower rates and try to explore other frequencies to use.
I try FM  and find one static area but hear nothing yet, but rest of band
poor with stations here. I am also limited to putting big antenna on balcony
or landlord be really mad - throw me out!

 I wish I could use that US radar in Texas up here in Halifax but that
too far away. Nothing like that in Canada at all to use.

Clear skies