(meteorobs) Perseid predictions?

Sigmund Shen sigmundshen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:03:31 EDT 2012

Speaking of the Perseids, is there gonna be any meetup this weekend to
view them in the NYC area?  Years ago I met with the AAA at a park in
Long Island and we had a blast.  This Saturday night my wife and I
plan to be in the Orange County area and were thinking of looking for
a dark skies location to view the shower there if we can't find a
meetup.

Sigmund