(meteorobs) Perseid

CheekyGeek cheekygeek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:59:48 EDT 2012

IMHO it is too early to predict where to go for clear skies. Forecasts
become more accurate the closer they are to being "Day One".
I'm officially worried because right now our forecast is for Clear Skies on
Sun. night and Monday but partly cloudy before and after that period.
Worried because if a front is fast or slow then that window will shift one
way or another. I don't want the forecast to look good 3 days out because I
know how it can change (at least in my part of the world). I want the
forecast to look good the day of.