(meteorobs) Can I get RADAR Receiver

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 10 21:59:45 EDT 2012

Hello Michael

NAVASPASUR Forward Scatter Meteor observation is limited to those near the
33rd Parallel, no more than 400 miles North/South. Besides, an Antenna for
distant reception is quite large for an apartment. You can, however use
NAVSPASUR for Satellite tracking, again with a large Antenna, but no
Meteors. You might investigate the Over-the-Horizon RADAR in your area.

For example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVPdJzfiJE
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/systems/an-fps-118.htm