(meteorobs) Live radio meteors from Detroit

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 08:21:52 EDT 2012

Since there seems to be some activity this morning, I have activated
the live radio meteor feed on my web site.  Go to:

http://www.pgoelz.com/radiometeors.html

and click the live spectrogram feed link.  Bear with the ads... this
is a free service.

The receiver is a Kenwood TS480S and is currently tuned to 55.259 MHz
USB.  The antenna is a non-directional 6 meter (ham) halo and is
located in the northern suburbs of Detroit.  I do not know where the
analog TV stations(s) is (are) but assume up in Canada somewhere.

The spectrogram is reproduced at a higher compression than I would
prefer, but the compression does not seem to be adjustable in this
current version of the Livestream ProCaster.

Enjoy,
Paul

Paul Goelz
pgoelz at comcast.net