(meteorobs) Live radio meteors from Detroit

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 12:54:05 EDT 2012

At 11:55 AM 8/11/2012, you wrote:
>   I will be camping with my iPhone at Rock Island State Park, WI on
> Sat, Sun, Mon nights.  It's out past the mainland tip of the Door
> County, Wisconsin Peninsula.  I will try to hear/view your url
> while I am watching and see if I can get any correspondence between
> my old eyes and your stream.

Be aware that although I am monitoring the frequency live, Livestream
caches the stream so there is a five to ten second delay between my
end and the stream as presented on your screen.  My PC clock is
pretty accurate, so if you can read the time stamps at the bottom of
the spectrogram, they should be able to give you a good idea when the
signal was received.

Also, I am in Detroit and I do not know where the station is that I
am monitoring.  It could be positioned such that any signals I hear
are not related to what you would see in Door County.

Paul

Paul Goelz
pgoelz at comcast.net
Rochester Hills, MI