(meteorobs) satellite-oops

Tony Beresford dberesford at adam.com.au
Sat Aug 11 23:10:28 EDT 2012

At 09:25 AM 12/08/2012, you wrote:
>Sorry for accidentally sending that mystery satellite report to meteorobs
>- but then again: perhaps someone in Europe made a similar observation,
>maybe even on video. That bright close satellite pair rising in Aql really
>couldn't be missed if you were out for the PER.
>
>Daniel
Daniel, it was Noss 3-4 aand C. I ran HA for your location
it showed up as a mag 3.5 pass going through Aquila and Cygnus.
Either you had the magnitude filter set too high. remember
HA like most prediction programmes ignore the possible of
specular reflection. Alternatively you hhad the evening radio button
on instead of the Morning one.

Tony Beresford
Myrtle Bank  South Australia