(meteorobs) Alternate radiometeor observing frequencies

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:02:59 EDT 2012

Paul - There are a few US stations with low power digital TV in the ch2-6 band; there are however many channels  from 2 to 6 in the Canadian TV band, and my guess is that is what you are receiving. To see what's available goto : http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/tv-query-broadcast-station-search
select lower channel 2 and upper channel 6 then submit data and you will get a listing of all available channels in the 2 to 6 band. You want to look under  SERVICE for DT for the digital channels as the others are analog. Click on the blue hyperlink for that stations info.