(meteorobs) Sad note

Ernie Iverson ewiverson at consolidated.net
Thu Aug 16 20:01:25 EDT 2012

I'm saddened to hear that Jim lost his battle with cancer.  I met Jim a number of years ago and it is without a doubt his unselfish willingness to help that is directly responsible for getting my old Linux based system up and running.  Actually it was his article in Sky and Telescope that sparked my interest and got me started on this adventure.  My deepest condolences to the family.   He will be deeply missed, but he is in a much better place now.

Ernie Iverson
Lufkin, TX