(meteorobs) Simple receiver to detect meteorites

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 09:52:06 EDT 2012

There are several good publications put out by The American Meteor Society to answer general and specific questions about radio meteor forward scatter work. Here are some links to them.

Meteors by Radio, the FAQ's (ASCII text format) — Christian Steyaert
http://www.amsmeteors.org/radio/amsfaq-r.txt
The AMS Radiometeor Project (AMS Bulletin 203) (ASCII text format) — James Richardson and Dr. David Meisel
http://www.amsmeteors.org/radio/ams203.txt
Some Notes and Equations for Forward Scatter (ASCII text format) — James Richardson
http://www.amsmeteors.org/radio/scatter_notes.txt

The AMS Bulletin is a wealth of information!
I have others by The ALPO, but cannot find links on their new website; I'll search later to try and find archives of the document(s).