(meteorobs) Fireball in Texas

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 20:42:31 EST 2012

Hi all.
Although I did not catch it from Oklahoma City on the allsky, the meteor scatter radar captured a large event at exactly 12:42:30 UTC.
Unverified if this is the event in question, but if it were large enough, it could have caught enough RF from off-axis sidelobes.
Shoot me an email if you would like the screenshot.