(meteorobs) An amazing night!

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 13 20:24:51 EST 2012

Hello

Yes, I too recorded a burst of activity starting near 10:00 PM CST local
time, lasting several hours, from my NAVSPASUR Receiver.

 <http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/12-12-2012.jpg>
http://www.salsburg.com/NAVSPASUR/12-12-2012.jpg

This is the envelop of the recording from last night lasting over 5.5 hours.
Starting near 10:00 PM, the activity came in several dense bursts, then
dropped off after 2:00 AM. Each vertical peak is a meteor. There are a few
over-dense registrations but they were unremarkable and of low amplitude.
What is impressive is the high number of registrations.