(meteorobs) Neat entrance and exit pattern the last two nights..

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 23:25:45 EST 2012

Soo, maybe I've been staring at this waterfall plot too long.  But as we rotate around towards the radiant, the meteor scatters slowly start coming out of the noise.  They are ghostly faint at first, but visible in the plots.  Around midnight they are on full blast with full quieting, and then as the morning comes they exit as they entered.
Probably because they slowly start catching more energy from stronger sub-lobes, then the main beam, then back to the sublobes, and then go away.
Overdense events now (10:25 PM central) are strong.  Rates are around 60 to 120 per hour.