(meteorobs) Monitoring solution for radio meteor observers in North America

Jodie Reynolds spacerocks at spaceballoon.org
Thu Dec 27 18:13:33 EST 2012

Hello Paul,

I don't have that specific dongle yet (although two are on the way),
but did you uninstall and reinstall with the zadig drivers?

When I get mine, I'll put 'em on the linux machine and I'll get a lot
more debugging info.  I'll help get it working with sdrsharp and
gnuradio because I think it's important to keep the opensource alternatives going.
It'd also be nice having an architecture we can play with for
automated data reduction.

Same I/Q, but the different tuner may not be supported yet.
Hopefully the datasheets on it will be available.

Thanks for the test!

--- Jodie