(meteorobs) Monitoring solution for radio meteor observers in North America

Jodie Reynolds spacerocks at spaceballoon.org
Fri Dec 28 01:41:48 EST 2012

Hello Paul,

While I'll certainly follow the mod's forthcoming guidance, and
readily admit that I have difficulty keeping abreast of the recent
acceleration of our seemingly liquid English lexicon - I would have
guessed that discussing methodology and tools for indirect
observation and recording of meteoroids, and any subsequent
data-reduction, more closely fits "the area of astronomy dealing with
the study of meteors" and "recording and studying the characteristics
of these fiery meteoroid deaths" [from list charter] than would 99.9999999992% of what
floats along the list-serv.

But that's just me.

I'll contact you offline regarding "uninstall and reinstall".

Thanks again for sharing, I'd not have known about the extended-range
tuners available now otherwise.  That's really significant getting
them down into the sweet-spot of "Low-VHF"

--- Jodie

--
Best regards,
 Jodie                            mailto:spacerocks at spaceballoon.org