(meteorobs) receiving strong frequent RADAR returns

Paul Goelz pgoelz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 12:37:06 EST 2012

At 12:26 PM 12/28/2012, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>I am receiving strong frequent RADAR returns of Meteors at more than one per
>minute, it is almost noon here in Northwest Louisiana.
>
>Jay Salsburg

Not seeing that frequency, but I am seeing/hearing occasional fairly
long and strong returns here in Detroit, on 55.259MHz (USB).  About
one every five minutes, with smaller ones interspersed.  That is
considerably up from the normal "background" frequency and return strength.

Paul

Paul Goelz
pgoelz at comcast.net
Rochester Hills, MI