(meteorobs) A radar candidate for the northern TX bolide

Matson, Robert D. ROBERT.D.MATSON at saic.com
Wed Feb 1 22:32:18 EST 2012

Hi All,

On the Lubbock, TX radar I've got a ~possible~ radar hit just SE of
Post, Texas.

It's nothing obvious or remarkable, but it's the only thing I've found
that's

in the least bit notable at the time of the bolide. I would need to see
the

same location light up in at least two radars to attach any significance
to it.

--Rob