(meteorobs) Sonic Reports?

Pat pat_branch at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 08:24:00 EST 2012

Did not mean to offend you Dirk. I like your site and often defend it here. You do post a graphic with red "sound reported" indicators...which I used. I assumed you generated that from AMS reports. The 500-600 "bad reports" have nothing to do with your information. They are from comments left on TV station web pages. I hope we can get back on good terms, sorry.
Pat