(meteorobs) Skycams, Meteor logging, Radar

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Wed Feb 8 08:46:00 EST 2012

The SkySentinel network of SkyCams continues to grow and improve!  Thanks to
all the volunteer node operators out there, your efforts and time and money
spent are greatly appreciated!  And, thanks to AMS for the great logging
site and the great work going on there!  And thanks to Marc Fries and Rob
Matson for the radar work.

I see SoCal now has a couple new cameras, both operational!  And a new one
listed in Prescott, AZ just popped up on the radar!  This is great stuff.

It seems to me that the AMS reporting and logging site, Mike Hankey and
Robert Lundsford, the Radar guru's Marc Fries and Rob Matson and all the
skycam operators compliment each other very well in the quest of meteorites
on the ground!

A lot of forward movement has been made and it continues!  How cool is
that!!!

Now if those darn clouds would move away!

Jim

Jim Wooddell
http://k7wfr.us
Parker AZ SkySentinel