(meteorobs) 2012/02/01 TX Fireball Trajectory Solutions v1

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 00:21:02 EST 2012

>>Thanks for the input. I'm going to  make some revisions to my
information and also take into consideration the  2nd camera in Hawley.
Prior to Bill's post I was really confused about the  cameras in
coleman vs hawley.<<

Every time I read someone  mentioning about the cameras at Hawley, I can't
help getting a warm feeling. I  went to and graduated from high school
there. Its a very small community...at  least it was when I was
there...population at that time was estimated to be 500  people. I can't imagine where the
cameras might be.
George Zay