(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] GA SC Bolide seems have producedalarge rock

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Wed Feb 15 08:59:28 EST 2012

Hi all!

"It's very widespread"

And it really needs to stop.  The crying wolf syndrome is already occurring
and some of these sites are becoming nothing more than hype and eye
candy...and for what...hits on a counter???  Credibility is lost.  This is
not journalism...it's junk reporting.  It's hype! Misleading and based on
nothing that will do any of us any good.

Cheers!

Jim Wooddell