(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] SC projected MetFall Location

Stuart McDaniel actionshooting at carolina.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 13:00:58 EST 2012

Thanks for the new info but unfortunately it still doesn't improve the
chances of finding anything. We searched that whole area you have marked
that was searchable which was very little. It is in the middle of a thick
forest with little to no clearings. Attached is the whole area we covered.

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,
Cleve. Co. Astronomical Society