(meteorobs) Obs: 03 January 2012

Bill Cooke cookewj at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 19:47:36 EST 2012

MSFC has set up a live feed from a Watec 902H2 with a 17 mm lens (~25 deg FoV). It is pointed at azimuth 0, elevation 42 deg and should see Quads down to +4. Those of you with cloudy skies or who wish to stay warm can tune in at

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nasa-msfc

Wishing you all clear skies!

Sent from my iPad
Bill Cooke