(meteorobs) Quad max and SNAFU in southern Maryland

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:20:04 EST 2012

I concur with Richerd's results from here in north Florida.  Quad rates
were much lower than I expected.  I only had a total of 18 Quads in 1 1/2
hours between 0800 - 0930 UT under top norch skies from St. Augustine.   I
decided it was not worth freezing to death for so I cut my session short.
Full data to follow, looks like maybe Europe got the good show once again
perhaps?

Clear skies, Paul in north Florida