(meteorobs) Radar Scatters look great - clouds :(

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Wed Jan 4 11:21:34 EST 2012

Hi all:

 We were overcast here also in Halifax so I listened this morning from
1000-1500 UT on whatever 67,24 MHz we have left here in Canada. I am at
the university but my rates are home...but they started out at 85/hr
at 1000 UT then went up to 100's per hour, from 1100-1500 UT. my last
count was at 1500-1600 UT at 103/hr but I had to go out so, they were
slowly dropping. I n all it was a good radio shower for me even though
Canada TV has gone digital but some small stations are still allowed
analogue.

Clear skies