(meteorobs) "Whizzer" - magnified and dissected

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Thu Jan 5 13:49:34 EST 2012

I forgot to mention.  These bell jars are in fact pricey.
http://www.greatglas.com/PyrexBellJars.htm?gclid=CJnW84vEua0CFXO-tgodoSnF6A

What is nice about these is that they do not have a flanged end which causes
major warping at the horizon.

I am looking at buying something like this to experiment.  Just looking
through them in person, they are much cleaner than the plastic domes.

Would be interested in knowing if anyone has used these???

They  appear similar to the small glass dome that is used on the Moonglow
camera.

Jim

Jim Wooddell
http://k7wfr.us