(meteorobs) 42 second plus long "Earth-skimmer" - a little more in fo-Antihelion meteor?

wa3ygq_1 at juno.com wa3ygq_1 at juno.com
Mon Jan 23 13:57:43 EST 2012

Tom: The first attachment is from your web page with constellations on it. As you can see the meteor begins near Cancer. The next attachment is where I am tracking the Antihelion radiant. I am using Albuquerque New Mexico as your location. This radiant has an elevation of 15 degrees and an azimuth of 279 degrees Jan 21 2012 at 1326 UTC in the Constellation Cancer. Do you agree with the connection? The last attachment is from the IMO 2012 calendar and the gives the position of the Antihelion radiant for Jan 20 as 132 degrees (8.9 hours) right ascension and declination of + 16 degrees. This is shown on the 'Radio-Eyes' program in the previous attachment. Bob WA3YGQ