(meteorobs) Fw: July 28'th Meteor Shower event - Can anyone assist this person?

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Wed Jul 18 06:45:18 EDT 2012

Hello:

 Can anyone assist this person?

Michael, this email below is the one I sent out. Can you help me out. I
would really appreciate the help. If I can get it done, would love to share
the video.
Joseph    "Joseph" <orsajrphd at live.ca>

Subject: July 28'th Meteor Shower event

Need a little help please. I have a Canon T1i camera and planning to use
the standard 55 mm lens on the telescope. It's a SkyWatcher Black Diamond
telescope. Have the coupler and adapter to mount them together and run it
via usb cable to my laptop. Wanted to know a little help as I was going to
change the camera setting to record Digital/HD video of the meteor shower
that way. Has anyone got any helpful hints.

Thank you,

Joseph