(meteorobs) Anyone hearing meteors anymore?

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Jun 9 08:17:01 EDT 2012

Hi;

 Just curious, I'm still monitoring 67.25 MHz and 67.24 MHz - I am
hearing a couple meteors, but they sound fainter and not as many from
the Arietids as I did last year at this same time.

 I **know** all main analogue TV stations went digital in Canada and USA
but some "country" areas were still allowed to get transmitted analogue
but not sure for how long.

 Just wondering if anyone is still getting more than 1 to 10/hr?

Clear skies