(meteorobs) New England Fireball February 28, 2012

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:03:04 EST 2012

Bob and Observers,

There's a little glitch with the fireball log that shows up on the 1st
of the month, when there are no approved reports for the current
month. As a result of this glitch, the link Bob included did not
produce results if you clicked it in the last 16 hours.

I corrected this for now and you can see the logs for this event here:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball2/public.php?start_date=2012-2-01&end_date=2012-2-31&state=&event_id=303&submit=Find+Reports

You can also see the visually plotted witness reports here:

http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball2/ams-event-map2.php?year=2012&event_id=303

Thanks,

Mike