(meteorobs) Negative HF radio meteor reception

Jean-L. RAULT f6agr at orange.fr
Sat Mar 3 09:07:40 EST 2012

Sam, James

The lowest frequencies I used  when observing meteors in forward or
backscatter mode were 21 and 17 MHz. And it works.

This mailing list does not accept attached documents, so I'm forwarding
you directly two examples of meteor echoes I recorded in 2006 from a 17
MHz and from a 21 MHz broadcast transmitter.

Tom,

I tried some times to look at short waves signals radiated by meteors,
but with no results until now

Regards

Jean-Louis F6AGR