(meteorobs) Meteor/comet sighting

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 17:19:28 EST 2012

This sounds like a large fireball meteor. A comet wouldn't move  through
the sky that quickly. Comets move slowly, night after night. Meteors  last a
few seconds, most of the time.
Based on your description, it sounds like you caught a great  sighting!

Anthony
Florida, USA

In a message dated 3/9/2012 11:28:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,