(meteorobs) Fw: [RASCals] Meteorite lands on house in Sweden

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 12 17:37:59 EDT 2012

I should have read the link more carefully.  Of course I know the difference
between Sweden and Norway. I even know where Denmark is as I visited there
in the 1960's  I just forwarded the link and it looks like the originator
made the same error.  Heck, I have a target on my observatory and operate a
Sandia All-sky Camera but so far no luck, ha! ha!
Ed
Courtenay, B.C. Canada