(meteorobs) VLF Meteor Observations

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Wed Mar 21 11:39:03 EDT 2012

Just a quick  note -  electrophonic observations and radio are not the same in the method of observation.In this discussion the use of a "receiver" is a radio or wireless
receiver... The implication of meteors being heard/received on a radio go back to the 1900's. The beginning of radio. So please keep in mind to separated the two.
George John Drobnock