(meteorobs) Sutters Mill Find 17.7g

George Gliba gliba at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue May 8 09:14:44 EDT 2012

Nice going Mike. For those that don't know, Mike is the Operations
Manager of the AMS.  Several meteor observers I know of are also
meteorite collectors. This fell on April 22nd, but probably wasn't
a Lyrid, as a few in the Press have stated. It is a CM2, which is very
interesting and valuable being a Fall. That fireball must have been
something to see.  I'll just be happy with my pieces of Murchison.

Starry Skies,
GWG