(meteorobs) Large fireball over eastern New Mexico Nov 09 2012

cookewj at comcast.net cookewj at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 10:34:46 EST 2012

Also saw this event on the two NASA cameras in southern New Mexico - very bright, seen even through clouds in Las Cruces. In fact, it was so bright that the automated center of light detection software "went home to mama" - we are working on a manual trajectory solution.

Regards,
Bill Cooke
NASA Meteoroid Environment Office