(meteorobs) Off-topic / Rememberance Day

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 9 15:22:26 EST 2012

    November 11th is Rememberance Day in Canada when we honour our War Veterans living and dead.  Included are the members of our Allied Forces that lost loved ones during these sad events past and present.  We should not forget the deaths of many Russians even if it took them time to get on the right side of these Wars.  Also the innocent civilians that were killed due to no fault of their own, being at the wrong place at the wrong time.  What a waste of people, and all of us should learn from this and avoid Wars at all costs.  Politicians start Wars and the military are stuck with cleaning up the mess they created. Lest we Forget!
Ed Majden
retired RCAF/CAF Cold War Vet.
Courtenay, B.C. CANADA