(meteorobs) Major fireball over far west Texas

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 21:06:52 EST 2012

Just for a heads up there was a major fireball over far west Texas this event at 6:35pm MST.This fireball was moving west to east covered at least 50 degress.We have high clouds right now and it could been seen easily through the over cast.Green in color no acoustic events.The entry look very shallow to me no more than 25 to 30 degrees.My wife was driving home at the time and it lit up her windshield and she look up and saw it.
The all sky camera at the El Paso airport did not record the event being it was no more than 12 to  to 14 dgrees above my south-south eastern horizon and I am about 15 mile south east of the tower.
Regards
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City Texas