(meteorobs) Next meteor shower and call for observation of comet 209P

Mikhail Maslov skjeller at yandex.ru
Tue Oct 2 22:44:53 EDT 2012

Hello,

I can confirm all these results. It is very likely that next year some
significant outburst created by 209P particles will happen. It should
be visible primarily from the Northen America if happens at the
expected time (May 21, 2014, 7:21 UT, by my computations). More
details can be found here:

http://feraj.narod.ru/Radiants/Predictions/209p-ids2014eng.html

Best regards, Mikhail