(meteorobs) re Next meteor shower and call for observation of comet 209P

Jay Salsburg jsalsburg at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 3 22:26:33 EDT 2012

Hello

If you are having trouble with DOS Apps running them on Windows 7 or 8 - 32
and 64 bit, you can run them without difficulty inside a Virtual environment
provided by the Free App called DOSBox. There are 2 versions, the
unsupported "Megabuild" version has a hook to allow printing.

http://www.dosbox.com/
http://home.arcor.de/h-a-l-9000/

Jay Salsburg