(meteorobs) Dark Subtracts with a typical allsky camera

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 5 10:40:48 EDT 2012

Assuming you disable the autogain and use a manual shutter setting, you
should be able to simply make a stacked dark frame and use it for all
your shots. You probably won't see much difference due to temperature,
but if you operate the camera over a wide range, you can make two or
three master darks- cold, temperate, and hot, for instance.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com