(meteorobs) Major Draconid outburst under way

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Mon Oct 8 17:15:10 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Note that Mikhail Maslov listed two possible trail encounters on his web
page for the 2012 Draconids (
http://feraj.narod.ru/Radiants/Predictions/21p-ids2012eng.html ):

1959 trail: 16h22-16h54 UT
1966 trail: 15h37 UT

Hence, this might well be an encounter with the 1959 trail.
Mikhail, can you comment?

Geert